Preseason, Week 2: Jaguars (0-1) at Vikings (1-0)

gopherwrestler

What a show Odenigbo has been putting on.  The Vikings need a 3rd pass rusher at DE outside of Hunter and Griffen, sure one has Robison but long term could be Odenigbo no doubt.  Weatherly maybe and thought possibly Bower but wow Odenigbo looks like a stud out there.  Plays a lot bigger than his listed weight and is destroying OTs on the Jaguars in this game.

By the way the Vikings 2nd team defense played pretty solid against the starting offense for the Jaguars over half of the first two quarters.  And Downs has really played well at times also at ILB, and Gedeon I like a lot more as a ILB for the 2nd unit than a starting SLB.  I would toy with maybe Wilson as a starter but depends on what teams we are playing, he is more athletic and rangy than Gedeon but Gedeon is solid just in coverage can be a little bit of an issue.  

2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

What a show Odenigbo has been putting on.  The Vikings need a 3rd pass rusher at DE outside of Hunter and Griffen, sure one has Robison but long term could be Odenigbo no doubt.  Weatherly maybe and thought possibly Bower but wow Odenigbo looks like a stud out there.  Plays a lot bigger than his listed weight and is destroying OTs on the Jaguars in this game.

I would STRONGLY consider keeping all of them. I know it seems excessive, but I at least consider it. Pass rushers are important in today's NFL.

Archived