2019 prospects and outlook

Dr.O

Wow.... Hall of Famer Larry Allen went 4 high schools in 4 years and didn't graduate. He took a break from college after 2 seasons. 

However, his son junior, who owned top 3% for PSAT, went to Harvard.  Damn.  he must be taking his mom's side. lol.

Reggie White Jr had met a bunch of NFL teams already.  Why wasn't he attending to any power 5 school?

47 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Think Jawaan Taylor might be my guy if we move down, watching some film on him and he has the strength and athleticism to ball on the next level. My only question is do you put him at RT or LT.

Most natural LT in the class in terms of athleticism, etc. is Dillard. Ja’waan could be a dominant RT. I don’t love him as an LT prospect personally. 

2 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Think Jawaan Taylor might be my guy if we move down, watching some film on him and he has the strength and athleticism to ball on the next level. My only question is do you put him at RT or LT.

Even most of his biggest proponents say that he should stay at RT where he primarily was in college.  Doesn't mean i am against drafting him.  RT is just about as valuable as LT these days.  

12 hours ago, rampantjet said:

Even most of his biggest proponents say that he should stay at RT where he primarily was in college.  Doesn't mean i am against drafting him.  RT is just about as valuable as LT these days.  

yeah.. especially pass heavy offense or holding football too long qb. 

15 hours ago, Dr.O said:

I don't know about I would put him at either T but Shell is rehabbing so it will be RT for me.  If everyone is healthy to roll then it will be up to Frank Pollack to identify his strength for Gase's offense.  In Indianapolis, Pollack liked Braden Smith at RT for Frank Reich's offense but I believed T tandem was set that time so Smith played some back up roles inside until someone got hurt.  Smith was being solid starting RT for Reich last year.  However, he was taken in 2nd so for Taylor being 1st rounder I think Jets will put him at LT as healthy upgrade.

Interesting... I just found out that Chase Winovich has eyed celebrity status for himself. umm.   Does it mean he would whine if Marvel didn't appoint him as Chris Hemsworth's replacement for THOR?

Anyway, as long as his team character stays strong I don't care.

14 hours ago, rampantjet said:

He did a fantastic job against Josh Allen, made me have to go rewatch some tape on both players.

It is really hard to look over or away N'Keal Harry.  Let's hope he doesn't end up being a member of AFC East if no Jets.

He has really strong above the shoulder traits. Wish he could demonstrate solid separation skill to be #3.  I guess we can't have everything.