PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Out of curiosity: wanna trade Pitts?

You receive:
Chris Godwin
Logan Thomas
Future 1st

I receive:
(Throw-In)
Kyle Pitts
Future 6th

Nah man I’m good. Interesting though. I like my core of receivers already (MT/Juju/Moore/Jeudy). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

I’ll update the draft board later

No idea how much work this would be, but is there any chance we can get a second “clean” copy of the draft board that lists out only the teams and their picks? Even if it was just a google sheet or something? The current list is great for tracking where picks have gone, but it can get a little tough to read when a pick has been traded 4 or 5 times LOL. But if it’s too much work ignore me. 

Just now, winitall said:

No idea how much work this would be, but is there any chance we can get a second “clean” copy of the draft board that lists out only the teams and their picks? Even if it was just a google sheet or something? The current list is great for tracking where picks have gone, but it can get a little tough to read when a pick has been traded 4 or 5 times LOL. But if it’s too much work ignore me. 

Lol, that makes sense.  Now I can tell you I won’t be doing that but if someone wants to do it, they’re more than welcome 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, winitall said:

I can try to do that tomorrow if others think it would be useful. 

• Like 1