PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

19 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Well that reach on Williams makes me feel better about my reach on Skyy 

Williams is usually going right in that range…he was a first round talent and you could argue he would’ve been the first receiver drafted has he been healthy. Long-term he should be a stud. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Williams is usually going right in that range…he was a first round talent and you could argue he would’ve been the first receiver drafted has he been healthy. Long-term he should be a stud. 

That's my hope! But then I keep thinking about the Lions' track record and I worry haha. Crap, anyone wanna trade for Williams?? lol kidding

I have no idea how to approach this draft. All the RBs are splitting carries with really good partners at best. No great QBs. A couple of middling TEs. Some real boom/bust WRs and not much else. Obviously there is never a sure thing but this year feels like there aren't any high-floor players at all.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I have no idea how to approach this draft. All the RBs are splitting carries with really good partners at best. No great QBs. A couple of middling TEs. Some real boom/bust WRs and not much else. Obviously there is never a sure thing but this year feels like there aren't any high-floor players at all.

You pretty much nailed it lol

59 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Very weird class for sure. There are a lot of good receivers picked so far and I wouldn’t be shocked if any one of them was WR1 or if any one of them was the worst of the bunch. 

Very disappointing year for me to be picking top 3 without a worthy RB. 

• Like 1