PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

13 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Happy to get Drake there at a good value 

I almost took him, but I have this weird thing where I drafted him a few years ago and it just feels weird to draft a player twice. Same went for Curtis Samuel. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I almost took him, but I have this weird thing where I drafted him a few years ago and it just feels weird to draft a player twice. Same went for Curtis Samuel. 

He was on my short list as well, but I wanted to take a flier on Greg Dulcich first.

38 minutes ago, Lionized said:

I was hopping he would make it I know he went last year in the 4th I believe. Solid QB2 with potential upside with the new coaching staff. 

Yeah I grabbed him last year in the 4th. I almost picked him again but as I mentioned I hate drafting a player twice so I went with Wentz instead. 

6 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Yeah I grabbed him last year in the 4th. I almost picked him again but as I mentioned I hate drafting a player twice so I went with Wentz instead. 

I was hoping Wentz would fall. Yeah you got him last year right before I picked I was gunning for him too!