PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

33 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Yes & a K

This league would be a lot more fun, I think, if we got rid of that rule. Get rid of K/DST entirely like a lot of leagues do. I mean…is it fun? Not really. This part of the draft becomes super boring. I’m going to probably drop my kicker and defense and pick up others several times throughout the year anyway. 

36 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

This league would be a lot more fun, I think, if we got rid of that rule. Get rid of K/DST entirely like a lot of leagues do. I mean…is it fun? Not really. This part of the draft becomes super boring. I’m going to probably drop my kicker and defense and pick up others several times throughout the year anyway. 

That's part of why they're important, in my opinion. You either spend more draft capital drafting a strong one early or you're forced to play the add/drop match-up game.

I think having to make weekly decisions is a perk.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

That's part of why they're important, in my opinion. You either spend more draft capital drafting a strong one early or you're forced to play the add/drop match-up game.

Yes, it's all about strategies in building your team, drafting & weekly decisions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I typically am not a fan of Defense and kickers but since it has been dropped from so many leagues, I am glad to be in one that still has it.  I agree that it can be worth using more valuable picks to take them or is it worth that 6th RB who may not make a roster.  Adds strategy for sure. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I typically am not a fan of Defense and kickers but since it has been dropped from so many leagues, I am glad to be in one that still has it.  I agree that it can be worth using more valuable picks to take them or is it worth that 6th RB who may not make a roster.  Adds strategy for sure. 

Ya, if your re-building your taking that RB, if your making a run your taking the Def.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I think it being a 16-team league adds to the strategy with them as well. The ability to stream each week is severely hampered when there are ten available instead of twenty in other weeks. 

• Like 3