PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

1 hour ago, nagahide13 said:

I'm still pretty confused about the particulars of the Watson case but Josh Gordon got jobbed. Ricky Williams too.

There's so many cases of guys getting jobbed for nonsense stuff and other guys getting a slap on the wrist for things that would normally get someone stuck in prison. It's a sad, sad world. 

• Like 3

I'm currently on vacation with limited access to my laptop, so @WE-R-Lions is going to be running the rest of my draft (unless timing works out and I'm OTC). I'll check in when I can to see how things are going and throw in a comment or two. 

So far, it looks like two of my own picks (Pickens and Tolbert) could have some opportunities for real targets. Hopefully I get a couple sleepers from the commish. 

Enjoy the rest of the draft fellas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

So far, it looks like two of my own picks (Pickens and Tolbert) could have some opportunities for real targets. Hopefully I get a couple sleepers from the commish. 

You snuck in and grabbed Austin right before I was going to. He's the last deep sleeper I had on my "board" (which is really about 50 pieces of scratch paper with 5 crossed out names each)

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Want him?

Not even a little! When Jose Fernandez died I held on to him for a while out of respect. I was just wondering if there was a reason!

Edited by nagahide13

11 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Meh, it probably won't amount to anything. Congrats on the vacation! Enjoy it!

He was a potential breakout candidate anyways before Patrick got hurt just because of adding Wilson and having a year in the NFL.  Was buried on the depth chart but was worth that pick even without the Patrick injury.  If he can step into Patrick's role with a better QB, it could be quite the steal.  

2 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

He was a potential breakout candidate anyways before Patrick got hurt just because of adding Wilson and having a year in the NFL.  Was buried on the depth chart but was worth that pick even without the Patrick injury.  If he can step into Patrick's role with a better QB, it could be quite the steal.  

And, hey, I was trying to draft a third defense instead.