PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Well that wraps my draft.

Think I am pretty content where I stand to make a little noise. Could upgrade WR a bit but ready to start this season.

QB: Tannehill, Winston, Jones

RB: McAffrey, Chubb, Mostert, J. Cook, Kenyan Drake

WR: B Cooks, A Robinson, Skyy Moore, J. Dotson

TE: Gesicki, Njoku, Tremble

K: Tucker

D/ST: LA Rams and LA Chargers

I took over a pretty depleted team (including draft picks) due to a failed draft last year with making moves for Trey Sermon and Justin Fields. I am high on Fields long term but he likely will struggle still this year given the lack of weapons.  I figured with having him as my QB and nothing in the draft worth caring about, I decided to sell off some of the other mid tier pieces to get some picks this year and start the rebuild and take some shots on high upside guys.  Its always hard to find RBs after the first couple of picks in these so the more darts the better.  Either way I will be battling for a top pick most likely but thats more fun than hanging out in the middle of the league year after year but hoping to see some promise from the young guys.  

Still looking to move Ekeler and a WR or two.   Mainly looking for picks next year or RB help or combining WR for an upgrade.  Also in need of a QB if anyone has an extra laying around.  Don't need a star but just somebody to play during a bye week.  

QB - Justin Fields
RB - Austin Ekeler, Ronald Jones, Tyler Allgeier, Isaiah Pacheco, Trey Sermon
WR - Deebo Samuel, Robert Woods, Christian Kirk, Robbie Anderson, Jarvis Landry, Christian Watson, Romeo Doubs, Velus Jones Jr.
TE - Noah Fant, Tyler HIgbee
K - Evan McPherson
D/ST - Patriots

56 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I took over a pretty depleted team (including draft picks) due to a failed draft last year with making moves for Trey Sermon and Justin Fields. I am high on Fields long term but he likely will struggle still this year given the lack of weapons.  I figured with having him as my QB and nothing in the draft worth caring about, I decided to sell off some of the other mid tier pieces to get some picks this year and start the rebuild and take some shots on high upside guys.  Its always hard to find RBs after the first couple of picks in these so the more darts the better.  Either way I will be battling for a top pick most likely but thats more fun than hanging out in the middle of the league year after year but hoping to see some promise from the young guys.  

Still looking to move Ekeler and a WR or two.   Mainly looking for picks next year or RB help or combining WR for an upgrade.  Also in need of a QB if anyone has an extra laying around.  Don't need a star but just somebody to play during a bye week.  

QB - Justin Fields
RB - Austin Ekeler, Ronald Jones, Tyler Allgeier, Isaiah Pacheco, Trey Sermon
WR - Deebo Samuel, Robert Woods, Christian Kirk, Robbie Anderson, Jarvis Landry, Christian Watson, Romeo Doubs, Velus Jones Jr.
TE - Noah Fant, Tyler HIgbee
K - Evan McPherson
D/ST - Patriots

I could be interested in a WR of yours. My cupboard was pretty bare before the draft and I'm not convinced that it has gotten much better afterwards. 

Seeing how my team is a year away from being in last place. I cannot complain how my roster has shaken out after a abundance of trades. Almost went from last to first last season, and fell just short in the playoffs. I decided to double down, and obtain another elite player for my roster in Diggs. I am still looking to upgrade my RB position though. 

QB-Russell Wilson, Daniel Jones, Sam Howell

RB-Cam Akers, Josh Jacobs, James Robinson, Darrel Williams

WR-Stefon Diggs, Cooper Kupp, DK Metcalf, Hunter Renfrow, Laviska Shenault, Sterling Shepard 

TE-Dalton Shultz, Austin Hooper, Jelani Woods 

DST-Indianapolis Colts 

K-Daniel Carlson 

14 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

My draft is over. I'm kinda in no man's land. I think I need a starting RB. My team definitely isn't bad enough to compete for #1 overall next year, so there's no use in losing either.

I'd call Joe Mixon a starting RB....better than mine.

My  draft is over too.

I feel I made improvements to my RB & TE rooms, & also added to my strong WR group. Hopping to address my sad QB situation in next years draft...... Overall I like my team for the future, I don't think I'm a contender this year. :(

8 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I'd call Joe Mixon a starting RB....better than mine.

My  draft is over too.

I feel I made improvements to my RB & TE rooms, & also added to my strong WR group. Hopping to address my sad QB situation in next years draft...... Overall I like my team for the future, I don't think I'm a contender this year. :(

Mixon is great. I'm not in love with Damien Harris as my #2, and after that I've got Chris Carson, D'Ernest Johnson and a bunch of rookie darts.

Just wanted to shout out to @TL-TwoWinsAwayfor doing such a Great Job tracking the draft & 2023 trades this year!!

I normally track the future trades on my spreadsheet, but adding them to the bottom of the draft was a great idea!! 

It was very helpful!!

I will  start entering the draft pks on the ESPN site tonight but may not get done until tomorrow.

I still need to set the 2022 Sch & the waver order.

• Like 4

Just now, WE-R-Lions said:

Just wanted to shout out to @TL-TwoWinsAwayfor doing such a Great Job tracking the draft & 2023 trades this year!!

I normally track the future trades on my spreadsheet, but adding them to the bottom of the draft was a great idea!! 

It was very helpful!!

I will  start entering the draft pks on the ESPN site tonight but may not get done until tomorrow.

Appreciate the **** out of you! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

It was very helpful!!

Nah, was really no big deal. Always happy to help, and it was a fraction of the overall work needed (by you) to get this thing running.

• Like 2