PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

27 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I am of the opinion that nobody should take the successes or failures of the team they root for very seriously in the real world. Maybe that's just because I'm a Lions fan and wouldn't be alive if I did. Maybe it's because I grew up in the Bay Area and saw that people were being stabbed in the stands in Oakland, SF and LA. It's all a game and we're not even playing.

Colin-Farrell-Shrug-In-Bruges.gif

Let's all be chill and remember that the Packers are the real enemy. πŸ˜„

Nah Detroit vs Everyone! πŸ’€πŸ˜‚

10 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

To be clear: I'm not trying to 'win' anything. I'm bored on a day off and saw an opportunity to poke at a LARPer.

Secondly, I think I've kept this conversation on the division, although I admit that I don't care about either conversation. I just find it hysterical when Vikings' fans puff their chests out when they have the exact same number of Super Bowl wins as the Lions. But, hey, if you gotta cling to something, I'm good with it.

For the record I've never said the Vike's were the best of anything. I'm fully aware they lost all 4 Super Bowls....which happens to match the Super Low number of Division titles by a certain team.

Edited by Hagar

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

For the record I've never said the Vike's were the best of anything. I'm fully aware they lost all 4 Super Bowls....which happens to match the Super Low number of Division titles by a certain team.

Man, really clinging to the 70s. I respect the dedication.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Man, really clinging to the 70s. I respect the dedication.

How am I clinging to the 70's when I only brought it up once? I'm talking 50+ years of historical fact, not one year and an unknown future.Β 

21 >>> 4

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

How am I clinging to the 70's when I only brought it up once? I'm talking 50+ years of historical fact, not one year and an unknown future.Β 

21 >>> 4

You just keep talking about Super Bowls like the most recent one wasn't 1976.

Question: who do you think will be the opening day starter at QB for the Vikings?

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You just keep talking about Super Bowls like the most recent one wasn't 1976.

Question: who do you think will be the opening day starter at QB for the Vikings?

Scroll up ....see who brought up SB's first, and most. I only did once I believe (or maybe that league titles don't matter when talking about DIVISION titles.

Β 

21 STILL >>>> 4.

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Any who ....back on topic....

Β 

Who do y'all want your team to pick Thursday?Β  Player or position.

I hope they hit the trenches honestly, but thankfully having a guy like Holmes and MCDC. I can back whoever they pick!Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Any who ....back on topic....

Β 

Who do y'all want your team to pick Thursday?Β  Player or position.

I want the Lions to pick Kool-Aid or a lineman on either side of the ball, assuming Q. Mitchell is long gone but I wouldn't be mad at a trade up for him.Β  I think if Kool-Aid and Mitchell are gone which is likely, I actually hope we trade back some and add some extra mid round picks this and/or next year.Β  I don't know if I will love anyone at 29 a lot more than I would like who is available at say 45.Β  Its sort of a dead spot in rankings where guys that fit our team and system don't line up so we either reach or trade down.Β 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Man...I came in here expecting some massive trades or juicy rules discussion.Β 

Little did I know...

Nah man we aren’t cool like that. If you offer something they want the world. If they offer something they want the world in return.Β 

• Like 1