Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

20 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

Assuming Buffalo doesn’t drive the price up (maybe they don’t like Rosen etc)

Trade value chart:

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

Cleveland #4 1800

NE #23 760

NE #31 600

NE #43 470

for a total of 1830 so yes it’s completely possible 

To be fair though trying to trade into the top 4 it’s been way over book value.   BUF is clearly going to move up it’s more do they move up to 1.2 or 1.4.  

I think NE is simply accumulating value.  They never pay up market value for a guy hitting FA.   

Keep in mind the Pats basically got Cooks for a year and then moved up 9 spots and swapped the 4th/6th as the return.    

19 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

To be fair though trying to trade into the top 4 it’s been way over book value.   BUF is clearly going to move up it’s more do they move up to 1.2 or 1.4.  

I think NE is simply accumulating value.  They never pay up market value for a guy hitting FA.   

Keep in mind the Pats basically got Cooks for a year and then moved up 9 spots and swapped the 4th/6th as the return.    

I agree about the never paying a guy part they’re notorious for that but this just feels different.  I just can’t helo but feel like Bill and Joshy have something cooked up.  Whether or not it comes to fruition is a different matter 

11 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

I know @AnAngryAmerican is a CSU guy but what can any of you Buff fans tell me about Dante Sparaco?  He just transferred up here to Montana State

Hard to really say, he could be a pretty decent 4-3 DE but wasn't really a fit for a 3-4 but he did flash some in limited playing time last season. Kid's parents are unfortunately a poster child of helicopter parents. This will be his 6th school since entering HS.

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

I think you're overestimating how chemistry works they have to play well as a unit.

True story, but remember they've got Wade Phillips as the d-coord. If anyone can make all those personalities gel, it's him

Edited by 1234567

49 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

True story, but remember they've got Wade Phillips as the d-coord. If anyone can make all those personalities gel, it's him

Oh I agree completely wade is the man. But I've been watching football for over 2 decades and have yet to see a super team work.

I'm interested to see where obj goes om another topic.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 7:39 PM, Broncofan said:

There is no way this happens

Edited by BaldyBronco
Typo