Its pretty obvious that Myles Garrett is winning DPOY in 2018

VanS

How many sacks for Myles Garrett in 2018?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. How many sacks for Myles Garrett in 2018?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2018 at 04:59 AM

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

This is the dumbest thing I've seen written in a while. We didn't miss the FG short, numbnuts. It was blocked. We still had the ball in perfect FG position at the end of the game regardless of the horse crap block in the back call. Myles Garrett...and the kicker...whose kick was blocked...were the reasons we didn't win. Got it.

uhhh...    i think you misinterpreted what he said and blew up for no reason.

On 8/24/2018 at 12:31 PM, VanS said:

He's been great all preseason but what he did last night against the Eagles was just unfair.  The guy looks absolutely phenomenal this year.  I've been watching football for nearly 20 years now and I haven't seen an edge rusher like him before.  He's even more impressive to me than J.J. Watt in his prime.  The strength, explosion, and bend he has is insane.   I'll be shocked if he doesn't absolutely dominate the league this year.   He's gonna be the best defensive player in the NFL for the next 5-10 years.  I believe he's that special.

In 2018, I could see him getting 18-20 sacks.   He's Bruce Smith all over again.

No actually i'm going to win it once I get in.

1 hour ago, lancerman said:

Nope Mack is. It's funny how one game is going to dismantle the OP's two preposterous threads

Spoke too soon.  xD

I'm even more confident now in my pick of the Packers as the best team in the 2018 regular season.  That's the type of game that can really rally a team to believe they can win no matter how bad it looks early on.  As long as Aaron Rodgers is under center, the Packers are gonna be the team to beat.

All these week one Super Heroes and their numbers will pail in comparison to what the current and eventual DPOY "should" do this year with Suh lined up next to him! Just saying.

Donald

Miller

Mack

Chandler, Watt, Etc.

Garrett (Won't win enough games to Garner enough votes). 

31 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

We have a rule in the AFCN that stat padding against the Browns are thrown out in arguments.  Although the Browns look competent this year...

I suppose but what an insane amount of sacks put on by single men yesterday. Super crazy. Let’s hope Donald has 5 today lol.. Watt might of stolen his brothers juice..

Big Watt looked real slow and non explosive yesterday. 

12 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I suppose but what an insane amount of sacks put on by single men yesterday. Super crazy. Let’s hope Donald has 5 today lol.. Watt might of stolen his brothers juice..

Big Watt looked real slow and non explosive yesterday. 

1st half yes, 2nd half no. Clowney looked bad all game, Watt was dominant in the 2nd half although against a backup tackle.

Just now, El ramster said:

I just saw the first half. As the pats were up 21-6 at the time I think. Shocked that the Texans rallied. 

Yep they switched their gameplan and focused more on the run and it worked. I think the game wasn't as close as the scoreline because the Texans really played a bad first half.

Archived