Rookie wideouts?

Humble_Beast

There’s going to be lots of bias coming out of the preseason. I still have Moore #1. After that it gets tough but I think that you could argue Ridley, Sutton, or Miller. After that, I think you have Tre’Quan Smith and Gallop. 

In a dynasty all will be selected pretty early. But in redrafter leagues I think you have to consider value. Right now Sutton, Smith, and Miller are going much later than Ridley and Moore...and I think they provide a better value. All three could be serviceable in a redrafter. I’m just not sure I’m a big believer in Gallup’s ability yet. 

Guys, if it's a redraft, then Miller is a great choice.   The best skill WR there is in this class. 

If it's a true dynasty, where you keep them forever - Moore becomes incredibly valuable.  He's 20 years old, going on 21.   Miller is going on 24.   I love Miller, absolutely adore him (and I just got him in all 3 of my dynasties) - but that age gap matters.   It also helps Sutton a lot because DT and/or Sanders likely are gone after 2019, and it's looking more likely one of them goes after 2018, given how bad our cap situation is.   In dynasty, it also makes Kirk incredibly valuable, given he's paired with Josh Rosen, and Fitz has likely only 1-2 more seasons left.  

Moore, Kirk, Miller & Sutton are all great dynasty properties - for redrafts, Miller really gets a bump.   I'm thrilled to have Miller in all my dynasties now - I had to stay quiet on my love until the drafts were done.  I'm only sad I couldn't get more shares of Kirk and Moore, too.

Feel free to use or disregard.  It looks to be a pretty valuable collection of metrics

https://www.playerprofiler.com/article/college-dominator-rating-wide-receiver-nfl-draft-advanced-stats-metrics-analytics-profiles/

As noted, re-draft is vastly different than dynasty.  Re-draft becomes more about current opportunity, vs dynasty is talent and ability combined with opportunity/situation.

Archived