What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Cilantro can be overpowering, it needs to be used very sparingly. I blame Chipotle.

A more passionate stance would have earned you a football. Instead, you're only going to get hate from both sides. There is no middle-ground in this debate.

1 hour ago, jfinley88 said:

got a couple vibe killer vinny's. gotta get back to bull crappin buckie's imo. lol @ passive agressive peter, can't match that lol. 

in my 29 years of living as a Vinnie I've never heard this saying...I like it 

18 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Said he wasn't going to hurt you, then pulled that. Damn.

Y'all took this totally the wrong way.

Bucs would go to jail for murder. Psure I couldn't touch him as long as he still has that beard protecting his face.

37 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Sorry bro, i still have olive oil in my eyes from last night sesh with the boys. 

If we're wrestling I am 100% down...but I only go by Ancient Greece rules....naked and to the death. 

Cilantro is best with some lime in there. 

10 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Cilantro can be overpowering, it needs to be used very sparingly. I blame Chipotle.

I don't know if the Chipotle's here but they mess everything up lol. I always hear how good Chipotle is and then i go and im like "this is just a slop fest of some "Mexican" ingredients" .. 

They execute about as good as Mark Sanchez does on a QB sneak. 

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

A more passionate stance would have earned you a football. Instead, you're only going to get hate from both sides. There is no middle-ground in this debate.

What am I, some tart who whores out his opinions for a football? I'll passionately straddle the fence if I please.

5 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

If we're wrestling I am 100% down...but I only go by Ancient Greece rules....naked and to the death. 

You never want to kill a fellow bro. That's why you always use a safe word.