What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

Jesus was the ultimate bro. Just him and his apostles, roaming the world, being bros.

The bro even had a religion based off of him. Just treat bros how you want to be treated.

Jesus was the god bro.

Turned water into wine when his bros forgot to stock up for a party....all that needs to be said really. 

51 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

The naked old timer in the locker room isn't a true baller unless he's rocking the gold watch, flip flops, and nothing else as presses his dusty junk up against the counter top as he leans in towards the mirror to shave.

Nah.  The real baller is the old dude bent over touching his toes in front of the electric hand-dryer using it to dry between his cheeks.  I was never so glad to see my gym get one of those Air-Blade hand-dryers in my life.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Jesus.

Dude, come to California.  There's Jesuses everywhere.  Actually, shouldn't there be a good amount in Florida too.

Also, while we're on the subject, shouldn't the plural of Jesus be Jesii?

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I have never used a mixer eathier just big bowl, spatula, hands, baking dish. 

How hard is that to do? My parents had a bread maker and it was delicious. But I'm not about to buy one of those.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Dude, come to California.  There's Jesuses everywhere.  Actually, shouldn't there be a good amount in Florida too.

I think it's called a murder. Like crows.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Nah.  The real baller is the old dude bent over touching his toes in front of the electric hand-dryer using it to dry between his cheeks.  I was never so glad to see my gym get one of those Air-Blade hand-dryers in my life.

Trust me, the old timer will figure out a way to make that machine dry off his giblets. 

Edited by Pats#1

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

How would one denote a gathering of them? A gaggle just doesn't sound right 

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Hand blowers in bathrooms are disgusting.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

A hangout.

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

this is what I picture California to be like...just a bunch of people sitting around the bro that looks like Jesus, listening to him tell stories.

734530_461258573936205_1858427956_n.jpg

Edited by Pats#1

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Well, a gathering of priests is a quorum.  But a Quorum of Jesii sounds like undiscovered European Metal song.