What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

young boi now 180 degrees w/ new 80 dollar plug in heat pad placed firmly on lumber having an anxiety attack that this **** is now permanent as is most things when they occur after the age of 18. 

back then i posted happy posts. really my post history is just like a journal of a young man's gradual deterioration. each month posts get more depressing. just wait til 2019 homies. if i make it that long w/ this ****in back pain now.  

Calm down Stephen Hawking

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

@FinneasGageI feel like we’ve reached a point in our lives where we’re just so deep into being goofy goobers we’ll never get back to leading a normal life ya feel me

bro straight up i dont know what the **** is going on at any point during the day. i wake up paranoid and just fight or flight my way thru that **** and then try to fall asleep. im glad you're here w/ me homie in this existence game. **** dog get that filing done and whatever and i'll start the woo'ing process to procure your diseased/decaying hand in marriage homie. just gimmie the signal 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Dome said:

58 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Sounds like u got a bed opening up bruv 

Nah i don’t know what u heard 

I sense no verisimilitude here homeboi 

31 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

bro straight up i dont know what the **** is going on at any point during the day. i wake up paranoid and just fight or flight my way thru that **** and then try to fall asleep. im glad you're here w/ me homie in this existence game. **** dog get that filing done and whatever and i'll start the woo'ing process to procure your diseased/decaying hand in marriage homie. just gimmie the signal 

No more disease or decay buddy boi im all nubs 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Vermicelli is disgusting and I’m glad it’s not here 

I ain’t eat nothin sjnce Thursday an u finna hop up in here start talkin bout food damn you sir damn you to hell

New plan scrap the old one imma go buy a crockpot in the am make some bomb ats e fagetoli soup eat it all throw the crock pot in the woods, my aunt will never suspect a tnjng