What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Dome said:
11 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

You can always sneak over later tonight with your Little Giant ladder and take a peak. ??‍♂️  Maybe that’s not illegal in your state. 

I’m a little unsettled that you know what kind of ladder I have

you never quite know whos on the other side of the fence.....

26 minutes ago, pwny said:

If you want to go about it a legal way, get a professional that has some sort of professional knowledge about this (landscaper, contractor, etc.) to write a letter to your neighbor citing damage from the plant, asking that they prevent it from continuing to do so. They might give a few ways for the solution to happen. If that doesn’t work, take them to court over it.

I’m probably not gonna do ANY of this.

26 minutes ago, pwny said:

Or spray plant killer on it. Whatever. 

Yeah. This is the winner. 

17 hours ago, Dome said:

and don't get me started on that damn fence.

am I allowed to spray and kill neighbors blackberry bushes if they don't upkeep their property and it's spilling onto mine? Every summer I'm out here trimming, when killing them all would solve the problem. I asked them and they said they would take care of it, but that was months ago. Thinking about just spraying crossbow and playing dumb when everything dies. 

Im not a lawyer but if you're neighbor does something that causes something to tresspass on your property they are liable for the damages.  If you enter (or cause something to enter) their property to try to fix the situation you are liable for damages.  But if you don't get caught then it's the same as if you never did it.  Not that anybody here is doing anything, as far as I see it at least

36 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m a little unsettled that you know what kind of ladder I have. 

Just a coincidence. I just mentioned that type because I “borrowed” my neighbors to trim up my blackberry bushes. He’s been giving me the stink eye lately. Something stupid like they’re pushing his fence back or something. Like they can push fences ?. Anyways he ain’t getting no pie or jam when my beautiful wife makes it. 

• Like 1

Well, today officially marks the one year anniversary since Chester Bennington passed away. Not gonna lie, I still can't help but feel a little bit sad from time to time in light of the tragic news. The dude had such an amazing voice, and I loved Hybrid Theory and Meteora. In fact, it was the Hybrid Theory album that got me into rock music and introduced me to more bands back in Middle School, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart. Both CDs also got me and millions of others through some dark times.

We lost some incredibly gifted vocalists as of late. Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Dolores O'Riordan (she was linked to a possible suicide as well), etc. May they all R.I.P.

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 4