What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

Had to put her down today. I'm a mess. Loved that little furball. She bounced back pretty well and fought hard but had nothing left. 

You did what you had to. Hurts like hell regardless of course, but you prevented suffering. As far as "last actions" go, that was the best thing you could have done for her. A more selfish person might not have.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

You did what you had to. Hurts like hell regardless of course, but you prevented suffering. As far as "last actions" go, that was the best thing you could have done for her. A more selfish person might not have.

Thank you. 

7 minutes ago, UKTexans said:

Screw wedding planning. Seriously.

My wife and I argued more in our 10 month engagement than we have in the entire 9+ years we have been together, dating and married. I’m serious 

1 hour ago, UKTexans said:

Screw wedding planning. Seriously.

You're just getting this?

Wife and I celebrating seven years of marriage - her suggestion is that we start the 200 beer challenge at a beer garden in our area. We drink 200 beers (3 beers per visit) and we get golden plates on the wall. 

Again - it was her idea. I love this woman.

12 hours ago, Dome said:

Day 3 of my father in law staying with us is on the books. Pray for me fellas. We hurting down here.

At this point you may need to consider psychological warfare. Put on a news channel that will make him angry. Maybe a low volume recording of people screaming in his room late at night. Start stealing his clothes so he's running low. Shorten one of the legs of his chair. Paprika in his shampoo could go a long way.

Think outside the box. 

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Speaking of weddings, I haven't had the privilege to go to one of these weddings yet but it seems like a growing trend of having a giant array of donuts instead of cake is becoming a thing. I need this. 

porque no los dos?