What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

45 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

glad you made it dog. i had a heart palpitation right before falling asleep that sent me into round 2 of that anxiety train homie. was pacing around my apartment complex for a solid 45 minutes. but.. i too once again did not die in my sleep. be good today bro

My ex used to complain about heart palpitations so I’d always tell her you should probably stop eating McDonald’s 2-3 times a day, just sayin

Grades dipped yes, I went through a pretty severe addiction to pain pills after my first ACL surgery was botched over the summer. Whole semester was garbage. Sucks but can be overcome. She should take the classes she did the worst in again, the poorest grade will drop off her GPA and her best (or most recent) will be the one attached usually.

Really, have her call the academic counselor or advisor, even the bursars might be able to refer her to the right people to make sure if they can or cannot retake the classes to better the GPA.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tyty said:

My ex used to complain about heart palpitations so I’d always tell her you should probably stop eating McDonald’s 2-3 times a day, just sayin

i eat mad healthy. for the most part. unless i go out. just been stressed af lately. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i eat mad healthy. for the most part. unless i go out. just been stressed af lately. 

Oh snap!

I just realized your avi isn't a finch in a graduation cap. I thought the duct tape was the beak, and it was looking slightly to the left. Never looked that closely though.

Was about to make a retort that you had to be healthy, being a finch and all. BUT... not so much now. lol

23 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I went through a pretty severe addiction to pain pills after my first ACL surgery was botched over the summer.

I actually had a similar situation after my 2nd ACL - not fun, happy to hear you worked past it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ET80 said:
26 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I went through a pretty severe addiction to pain pills after my first ACL surgery was botched over the summer.

I actually had a similar situation after my 2nd ACL - not fun, happy to hear you worked past it.

Nicely done each of you. That gets brutal really quick.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Same to you. I thought addiction was just people being mentally weak prior to that, found out quickly how tight that crap grabs a hold of you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Same to you. I thought addiction was just people being mentally weak prior to that, found out quickly how tight that crap grabs a hold of you.

I was given 120 oxy (30x pills, plus 3 refills) as a 15 year old after a foot surgery. Nearly didn’t graduate HS because of it.

Stuff is devastating, needs no time at all to get a hold of ya 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I was given 120 oxy (30x pills, plus 3 refills) as a 15 year old after a foot surgery. Nearly didn’t graduate HS because of it.

Stuff is devastating, needs no time at all to get a hold of ya 

i had a minor fracture in my fibula senior year in HS and they gave me hella tramadol and that was the only thing i really ever developed a dependance for. and my early years in college i was doing like ridiculous ****. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

I was given 120 oxy (30x pills, plus 3 refills) as a 15 year old after a foot surgery.

Are you ******* kidding me? That's absolutely absurd. In what universe do you need a month plus of hardcore pain medicine following surgery at 15. 

That's so goddamn irresponsible. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Yeah - before I knew it, I was popping 4-5 Vicodin a night. I don't even know how I stopped, it was all a blur.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Are you ******* kidding me? That's absolutely absurd. In what universe do you need a month plus of hardcore pain medicine following surgery at 15. 

That's so goddamn irresponsible. 

I think it was the whole point, getting people hooked 

NICE TRY DIDNT WORK FOOLS 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yeah - before I knew it, I was popping 4-5 Vicodin a night. I don't even know how I stopped, it was all a blur.

Same boat. I burned through the 120 pills in no time at all and immediately began buying them from kids at school.

Stopping legitimately didn’t seem like a real possibility after being high for like 45 days straight. Just never occurred to me and I immediately went into “find more” mode.

• Like 1