What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Plenty of people who make a ton of money are tools.

See: Every single Youtuber/Twitch streamer to ever exist.

Not saying he isn’t a tool, just don’t think he’s a dummy for choosing his career over his relationship. I’d do it too if I was makin hella money 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Not saying he isn’t a tool, just don’t think he’s a dummy for choosing his career over his relationship. I’d do it too if I was makin hella money 

You can have a pro video game career and a girlfriend. Either the girlfriend was totally wrong for him, or he's an idiot who thinks he has to have one or the other.

38 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

You can have a pro video game career and a girlfriend. Either the girlfriend was totally wrong for him, or he's an idiot who thinks he has to have one or the other.

To be competitive you gotta put in the time. And when he’s dividing time between a scorching hot gf and gaming, he’s getting to the point of not being competitive anymore. He left her to focus on that and she’s moving to Mexico City to model. 

Just now, Tyty said:

To be competitive you gotta put in the time. And when he’s dividing time between a scorching hot gf and gaming, he’s getting to the point of not being competitive anymore. He left her to focus on that and she’s moving to Mexico City to model. 

yes, but if he stuck with her, he literally would have 1435 minutes in the day to play call of duty

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

There are so many competitive gamers with spouses or even families. I never buy the excuse that you can't have both, especially as someone who has dabbled in competitive gaming in Battlefield and Rainbow Six: Siege.