What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:

Don't worry, I'll play just well enough in 2 weeks that he'll give me an extension after about a week and a half of extremely lackluster performances.

thats ok. i already have your replacement lined up. 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

thats ok. i already have your replacement lined up. 

You'll let him hit Free Agency - he'll sign with a team that hasn't made the playoffs in a billion years - he'll lead them to the playoffs and then get run out of town and sign with (one of) my division rival(s).

Edited by Darth Pees

3 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

You'll let him hit Free Agency - he'll sign with a team that hasn't made the playoffs in a billion years - he'll lead them to the playoffs and then get run out of town and sign with (one of) my division rival(s).

crap, so hes going to end up with @Shady Slim

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, UKTexans said:

What, why?

Violated a procedure. Pretty rookie move for someone whose been in a chemistry lab for over 7 years, but you can't break the golden rule.

Really hated my job, so maybe its a blessing. Sucks being suspended w/o pay until further notice. Limbo is the worst.

17 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Violated a procedure. Pretty rookie move for someone whose been in a chemistry lab for over 7 years, but you can't break the golden rule.

Really hated my job, so maybe its a blessing. Sucks being suspended w/o pay until further notice. Limbo is the worst.

Argh that sucks bro. My mum sent through something kinda similar a couple of years ago.

Hope it all gets resolved soon and you get up and running again somewhere new ?

• Like 1