What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

16 hours ago, Tyty said:

Lol I was just considering getting it yesterday so I can dvr games when I’m at work 

Yeah I was just checking out DirecTV's packages and I could get it for 45/month and Sunday Ticket at no additional cost but I think they try and lock you in to a contract if I'm not mistaken. That plus living in Florida with all the summer storms would probably knock out the satellite signal pretty often. Seems as though just getting a chromecast ultra and hardwiring it to my router is the no brainer to avoid streaming or satellite signal issues.

54 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I think I might be a terrible person today, or extra terrible compared to normal.

Went to the gym this morning and when I left, there was a small baby kitten in the parking lot just sitting there. It was probably scared but it didn't run away when I approached it, maybe too tired or exhausted? The nearest homes/neighborhood is about half a mile away so if it ran off from a house somewhere, it would have been a little ways and across some big roads, I didn't know if the owners would look for it over in that parking lot if it did run off and wasn't abandoned but I couldn't get a hold of my roommate and I wasn't comfortable just bringing an animal into her house, plus I didn't have anything but a tiny gym towel to grab it with or sit in my car. 

After going home and getting ready for work, roommate woke up and said she would have been okay if I brought it home, would have taken it to the local shelter when it opened since she's off today. Before heading to work, I drove back to the gym to look for it but it wasn't there anymore. Poor kitten, hope you met a better person than me. 

Not to make you feel bad, but yeah - you should have snagged it - if you could. Kittens dont "run away" from their homes - their food source. They dont leave their food source. They dont even leave their mothers for quite awhile - so depending on how small it was.....it was probably a feral cat. In which instance, you could get it spayed/neutered for free by a local humane society,  domesticate it in a few weeks and kept if (if so inclined) or found it a home amongst your family and friends. I know this cause I just did it with four kittens living on my property and have found homes for two of them already  -  so if you still want a kitten, I have two for you to consider HA!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

@ET80 why is there stars and Texas state on every damn overpass?

Texas is a giant state with a little man complex. People there keep having to tell you how big it is, and have reminders everywhere, to make sure nobody forgets. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Texas is a giant state with a little man complex. People there keep having to tell you how big it is, and have reminders everywhere, to make sure nobody forgets. 

Well, we know everyone else is stupid. I mean, they don't live in Texas - but they could live in Texas. Yet they don't. So, that's stupid.

We're trying to help you.

11 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

I forgot about the Alamo once and now I'm barred from entering Texas. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Well, we know everyone else is stupid. I mean, they don't live in Texas - but they could live in Texas. Yet they don't. So, that's stupid.

We're trying to help you.

You have a star on the porch, one on the wall in the living room, and a rug somewhere in the house, don't you?

1 minute ago, MrDrew said:

You have a star on the porch, one on the wall in the living room, and a rug somewhere in the house, don't you?

Porch and rug. Wall in the living room is for the big ol' TV with the big ol' Eagle on it. 

And the gun rack. That's on the living room wall, too.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Porch and rug. Wall in the living room is for the big ol' TV with the big ol' Eagle on it. 

And the gun rack. That's on the living room wall, too.

I can tell you clap when anybody says "The stars at night are big and bright" too.