What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Don't we all. San Francisco in the mid 2000's , good times bro. 

Mine was at a bike store a few months months ago. Woman asked her SO if they could get a tandem bike. He came back with a super snide, forum inappropriate, comment about how past experiences suggest she wouldn't put any effort into it.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day.  Taking the family to the County Fair to gorge on enough calories to kill a horse then dumping the kids off on a babysitter while the wife DD's for me when we go to a Whiskey Tasting party.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Tomorrow is going to be a good day.  Taking the family to the County Fair to gorge on enough calories to kill a horse then dumping the kids off on a babysitter while the wife DD's for me when we go to a Whiskey Tasting party.

That sounds like an excellent day. Sunday is my brother-in-law's 50th. He loves cooking so he's been smoking meat all week. Gonna eat so much bbq on Sunday.

9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

My best friend does.  For a while (until he bought a new car), he was fond of telling people he'd spent more per wheel on his bike (carbon fiber) than his car was worth, thus making his bike worth more than double what his car was.

That's crazy. I've spent a little over a grand on my bike, but I don't think I could ever get into those super high priced models.

55 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Nothing happening here. Got a screenshot?

it goes away when I refresh the page or leave it and come back.

I'll try and remember to take a screen shot if it happens again

20 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

and your guy's love of tandem bicycles. 

He loves it because he always gets to ride my back.

Just now, iPwn said:

That's crazy. I've spent a little over a grand on my bike, but I don't think I could ever get into those super high priced models.

If I lived in Denver I would sell my car and spend around 5k on my bike.

When I was out there everything was so easy to get to that car transport really wasn't needed.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

it goes away when I refresh the page or leave it and come back.

I'll try and remember to take a screen shot if it happens again

Is it when you post when other people have already replied? I've seen that. Goes away though when you reload, like you said.

6 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Is it when you post when other people have already replied? I've seen that. Goes away though when you reload, like you said.

Could be...I've seen it a couple of times as I'm typing up a reply on the bottom of the page and a new posts loads/appears. It will come up as a double post but when I refresh it goes away and is a single. 

EDIT: Right as I was posting this Bednarik's post loaded and wasn't a double. Seems good

Edited by Pats#1