What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, I watched my 1 year old eat bacon for the first time, and before she started chewing it, she starting frantically signing "more" as her eyes lit up.

When I was 1, apparently one day at breakfast I kept saying "hot!" over and over again. Took my parents a little while to realize that whenever they handed me bacon, they'd say "careful, this is hot" so I thought the word for bacon was hot.

Moral of the story is I was right. Bacon's hot af.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

When I was 1, apparently one day at breakfast I kept saying "hot!" over and over again. Took my parents a little while to realize that whenever they handed me bacon, they'd say "careful, this is hot" so I thought the word for bacon was hot.

Moral of the story is I was right. Bacon's hot af.

My 3 year old went through a "picky" phase this past summer. I decided to make BLTs. Picky phase OVER. I would submit that the BLT is the most underrated sandwich on the market today.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

My 3 year old went through a "picky" phase this past summer. I decided to make BLTs. Picky phase OVER. I would submit that the BLT is the most underrated sandwich on the market today.

If we're going BLT.... cottage bacon >>>>>>>>

Nothing is more upsetting than a "Bacon" lettuce tomato sandwich with 2 skimpy strips of breakfast bacon in there. You gotta go big. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

If we're going BLT.... cottage bacon >>>>>>>>

Nothing is more upsetting than a "Bacon" lettuce tomato sandwich with 2 skimpy strips of breakfast bacon in there. You gotta go big. 

I'm a huge fan of Pepper Bacon cut "extra thick". My wife and kids' reactions were spot on...also used seared/grilled sourdough bread.