What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

32 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
There's a joke here about adding milk to cereal too soon tbh.

Was the joke just you saying there's a joke there? You're not gonna tell the joke? Cause I take a couple issues with that.

1) That's my move. I've done it before, MANY times before I saw you do it right here, so that's my move. And to anyone ELSE who does it, that my move.

2) That's a total cop-out, you have to actually make a joke for it to be funny... so shame on you. 

13 hours ago, pwny said:

“But Watson is going to make my trash team better than the Jaguars. I just know it.”

17 quality games after two decades of garbage, and folks suddenly grow a pair...

London's gotta be loving their future team, I tell you what...

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

On another note, I'm hung over. Got white girl wasted yesterday.

Did you at least have the good sense to hide your phone? No one wants to get in a drunken argument with you over why the  french are useless.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ET80 said:

17 quality games after two decades of garbage, and folks suddenly grow a pair...

London's gotta be loving their future team, I tell you what...

Easy to grow them when those games got us further than the Texans have gotten in their entire history.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Easy to grow them when those games got us further than the Texans have gotten in their entire history.

...with as many trophies, amiright? I'm sure all 28 Jaguars fans are stoked with that AFC Finalist banner hanging over the tarped seats.

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

the tarped seats.

I know your team (and you) haven't been relevant for 6 years, but it's time to leave 2012 and get some recent material.

12 minutes ago, pwny said:

I know your team (and you) haven't been relevant for 6 years, but it's time to leave 2012 and get some recent material.

Oh, so they've evolved from "tarped" to "empty". Cool-sies.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh, so they've evolved from "tarped" to "empty". Cool-sies.

0iMhS8A.jpg

"empty"

Get some new content, old man.

Speaking of empty though, this is from the 3rd quarter of a game the Texans led

5acvRvR.jpg