What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Tyty said:

Idk apparently she was deeply involved w this fella and this fella had kids with the ex wife and she kinda became a step mom of sorts and had to deal with the ex wife on a somewhat regular basis. So yeah I can see it being pretty funky but 9/11 was an inside job 

Ah I can see that. Makes more sense now that we’re not talking about a HS senior 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Ah I can see that. Makes more sense now that we’re not talking about a HS senior 

Speaking of high school seniors the people at work were like where were you we thought you died and I was like damn I wish I had died and this high school senior that busses laughed really hard and I turned away cause I’m not Jared from subway I’m not about that life I may be losing weight like the cracker but I could never even consider his lifestyle feel creepy even talkin to these post 90’s born rats by george 

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i shouldn't have hit submit on this, nobody's gonna laugh at this besides me prolly 

Well now I got a notification for nothin why you gotta play me like dis

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

bbf is the only man to ever follow me and look what happened to him 

Whatever did happen to bbf anyway he went from frequent flyer to potential dier I’m really concerned 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Isn’t this chick like 18? And her ex has already been divorced? id stay away from this one.

and if it’s not that one, wtf you doing with your arms them ladies won’t leave em alone 

I mean, once  she dumps tyty both of her previous ex's will be divorced.