What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

16 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Really don't understand the hate for Milky Way.  I get that there's better candy you can receive, but I don't see any issues with getting a Milky Way.  100x better than getting twizzlers, smarties, dum dums, or starbursts iyam...

Yeah i agree.  Though Twizzlers and milk ways are tied to me.  I can dig em.

I'm also ok with dum dums, but that's a cheap treat.  You can get like 100 dum dumbs for the price a milky way.

20 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Really don't understand the hate for Milky Way.  I get that there's better candy you can receive, but I don't see any issues with getting a Milky Way.  100x better than getting twizzlers, smarties, dum dums, or starbursts iyam...

Only a monster hates Milky Way. >> Snickers.

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Exactly. Pulled pork with friggin slaw. And fried onion strings.

Pulled pork with slaw isn’t even the best sandwich with pulled pork in it.

30 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Brisket as a topping is almost unfair. But, I'll allow it.

Dinosaur won a National contest for best BBQ sandwich in America.

Not because their BBQ is the best in the country, mind you, but because it absolutely is unfair to other BBQ sandwiches to pair even 8/10 pulled pork with 8/10 brisket and a 9/10 slaw. Really wish I could find a place down here that even attempts the whole concept of the pork, brisket, cheese, slaw, and pickled jalapeños. 

Just now, pwny said:

Dinosaur won a National contest for best BBQ sandwich in America.

Not because their BBQ is the best in the country, mind you, but because it absolutely is unfair to other BBQ sandwiches to pair even 8/10 pulled pork with 8/10 brisket and a 9/10 slaw. Really wish I could find a place down here that even attempts the whole concept of the pork, brisket, cheese, slaw, and pickled jalapeños. 

Come to Austin. We have them everywhere. We are the mecca.