What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I had a coworker tell me he got shot in a drive-by but an iPod in his shirt pocket stopped the bullet.

He also said he was a blackbelt Muay Thai, I later found out Muay Thai doesn't even have a belt system. However he did get in one fight a few year back and won very handily, so maybe he does know some stuff.

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I had a coworker tell me he got shot in a drive-by but an iPod in his shirt pocket stopped the bullet.

He also said he was a blackbelt Muay Thai, I later found out Muay Thai doesn't even have a belt system. However he did get in one fight a few year back and won very handily, so maybe he does know some stuff.

Im a black belt in gift wrapping 

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yes!! the old i phone in the pocket saved my life story lol. Love this guy. 

Nothing is better then you and bro on a beach together after a long session of rolling, both of you in your best pair of jorts and sandals,  taking in a sunset over some fish tacos together reminiscing over your roll sessions over the years as bros. 

Im suppose to get a roll into with my bro, but my freaking roomies are going to be making kimchi in the bath tub for the next 2 days and i promised my bro a epsom salt bath together before we rolled, we will see how he feels about not getting in a epsom salt bath together.