What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I’m still floored that people are surprised by the MJ documentary and think now is the time to boycot him and burn his CDs.

This has been common knowledge for 20 years.  Maybe some of the fanboys should’ve boycotted him like, idk, when he was actively serially molesting children.  Doesn’t do much good now that he’s dead.   May as well enjoy the music and put your head back in the sand.  

And before someone says innocent before proven guilty, which mission wholeheartedly supports, the guy openly slept with little boys.  Regardless of what else that is creepy and not acceptable behavior and people knew he was doing it since the early 90s.  Now isn’t the time to act concerned about it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I thought I might have mice in my ceiling, so I put a mousetrap up in a hole in the ceiling. So far I've caught 5 in 12 hours. Big ones. Who knows how many are up there....

They have a term for the big ones. They're called "rats". 

(Tell that to your significant other and see their reaction. You're welcome in advance)

22 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I thought I might have mice in my ceiling, so I put a mousetrap up in a hole in the ceiling. So far I've caught 5 in 12 hours. Big ones. Who knows how many are up there....

Keep us updated. This sounds like it could be exactly what my week needs.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

They have a term for the big ones. They're called "rats". 

(Tell that to your significant other and see their reaction. You're welcome in advance)

I'm just glad I'm not still married because there is no way my wife would have let me kill them. 

Just now, Heimdallr said:

I'm just glad I'm not still married because there is no way my wife would have let me kill them. 

Too bad. If she was on the same page as you, you could have had a real "Gimli vs. Legolas" mice kill and orc parallel battle of your own with dueling mice-traps.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

My wife didn’t want me to kill the baby starlings I took out of our vent, so I “released them in the shrubs” instead 

• Like 2