What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is almost always my favorite "incoming excuse" for a potentially serious issue.

However, in this case, it's justified...and this is coming from someone who doesn't watch GOT and is behind by at least 17 Super Hero movies. Did you guys know that apparently there was a SECOND Captain America and Chris Pratt is a SUPER HERO costarring with a tree? Also they made an Aquaman movie...the same guy who is probably the 4th guy I'd call in any water related emergency (Behind Superman, the Flash with timetravel/run on water factor, and the Coast Guard, in that order).

And also if you go on the internet not having seen Game of Thrones, you probably want to be spoiled. And you're probably dressed super provocatively and are just a dirty human who likes having things ruined for them.

Again, don't want to victim blame.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

This is almost always my favorite "incoming excuse" for a potentially serious issue.

However, in this case, it's justified...and this is coming from someone who doesn't watch GOT and is behind by at least 17 Super Hero movies. Did you guys know that apparently there was a SECOND Captain America and Chris Pratt is a SUPER HERO costarring with a tree? Also they made an Aquaman movie...the same guy who is probably the 4th guy I'd call in any water related emergency (Behind Superman, the Flash with timetravel/run on water factor, and the Coast Guard, in that order).

Denzel-Washington-Nope-Sad.gif 

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Saw Infinity War. Wasn't that good tbh. There's music and Thor can teleport for some reason and Loki is a good guy and there's a talking raccoon they called rabbit for no reason. Meh.

He doesn’t watch GoT. 

Don’t bury the lede here.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Not sure if you've been on the internet since the mid 1990's, but all media is free now.

Piracy is a crime. They won’t be able to buy their own islands. South Park is amazing.

33 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Saw Infinity War. Wasn't that good tbh. 

I've wanted to cut you for a VERY long time, and now you just pushed me over the edge.

Whereabouts in Wisconsin do you live?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Piracy is a crime. They won’t be able to buy their own islands. South Park is amazing.

They're British actors, and if the past 3 years of European history is any indication even if they had all the money in the world they couldn't go through with actually getting their own island.

Just now, ET80 said:

I've wanted to cut you for a VERY long time, and now you just pushed me over the edge.

Whereabouts in Wisconsin do you live?

This is not the first time I've told you this take. I don't get the Marvel hype at all. "Oh man Black Widow's gonna be on the bad guys now" there's another 12 movies.