What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

13 minutes ago, Tyty said:

My work is a three story building (old 1800’s factory turned into a distillery/restaurant) and the third floor women’s restroom had a toilet randomly flood and it drained through the floor and flooded the restaurant kitchen. Ruined all the food on the line and we were out for 2 hours cause of it lol. And the worst part was the bathroom was locked because it’s our wedding/event floor and only wedding/event people have keys to it so we couldn’t stop the flooding for a while. Real messy day. 

Get an axe and go its johnny mode on it

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

How did you make it a full week with GoT that you knew was available, but didn't see?

I was at the world’s biggest disc golf tournament. The TVs in the bars/restaurants were even showing the tournament instead of the draft. I was leaving the room at 7am, and not getting back until around midnight. Lots of disc golf, and lots of partying.

58 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Bruh...  insane.

Just...when he did the thing...then she did the thing...then she said that thing she said, then that dude did that thing after she said that thing she said...then those dudes did that thing and did nothing...then that dude and that girl did that one thing!? 

I can't. I just CAN'T. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MrDrew said:

End Game tonight, last week and this week of GoT tomorrow.

Somewhat unrelated but I gotta say that it's hilarious that for a good month Twitter's all for the #DontSpoilTheEndgame thing but when GOT comes around everyone's talking about what happened in the ep

2 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Somewhat unrelated but I gotta say that it's hilarious that for a good month Twitter's all for the #DontSpoilTheEndgame thing but when GOT comes around everyone's talking about what happened in the ep

I don't want to victim blame here, but if you don't watch GoT immediately as it comes out and then go on the internet, it's 100% your fault.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I don't want to victim blame here, but 

This is almost always my favorite "incoming excuse" for a potentially serious issue.

However, in this case, it's justified...and this is coming from someone who doesn't watch GOT and is behind by at least 17 Super Hero movies. Did you guys know that apparently there was a SECOND Captain America and Chris Pratt is a SUPER HERO costarring with a tree? Also they made an Aquaman movie...the same guy who is probably the 4th guy I'd call in any water related emergency (Behind Superman, the Flash with timetravel/run on water factor, and the Coast Guard, in that order).