What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

...and @Forge has officially passed me for 2nd. So, it's a bittersweet day for me. :(

I wish I could take credit, but shamefully drunk posting on this site while your team does stupid things like drafting a punter in the 4th round is apparently very appealing to people. 

They mock my pain with those likes!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

I wish I could take credit, but shamefully drunk posting on this site while your team does stupid things like drafting a punter in the 4th round is apparently very appealing to people. 

They mock my pain with those likes!

Your reward is a spot in General. You'll LOVE it in General...

My work is a three story building (old 1800’s factory turned into a distillery/restaurant) and the third floor women’s restroom had a toilet randomly flood and it drained through the floor and flooded the restaurant kitchen. Ruined all the food on the line and we were out for 2 hours cause of it lol. And the worst part was the bathroom was locked because it’s our wedding/event floor and only wedding/event people have keys to it so we couldn’t stop the flooding for a while. Real messy day. 

12 minutes ago, Tyty said:

My work is a three story building (old 1800’s factory turned into a distillery/restaurant) and the third floor women’s restroom had a toilet randomly flood and it drained through the floor and flooded the restaurant kitchen. Ruined all the food on the line and we were out for 2 hours cause of it lol. And the worst part was the bathroom was locked because it’s our wedding/event floor and only wedding/event people have keys to it so we couldn’t stop the flooding for a while. Real messy day. 

how does a toilet randomly flood? ghost poops?