What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

55 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Homemade deep dish stuffed crust pizza in a cast iron skillet is really hard to beat and tops IMO. Mediocre deep dish is awful. 

I love pizza out of a cast iron, but i much prefer pan pizza.

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

I love pizza out of a cast iron, but i much prefer pan pizza.

I like pan pizza, but cast iron is still tops for me personally...maybe it's just the homemade crust that my wife makes. Pan has lest crust, which is nice too.

Just now, MWil23 said:

fDCkJQ72.jpg

Take it back. You owe us all an apology.

It's lunch at your office.  You forgot to bring your lunch.  Just before you're forced to go on a Taco Bell run, your intern brings a bunch of Little Ceasar's pizza with the marinara dipping sauce.  You don't eat that free pizza?

Seriously though, it's all cheesy bread with marinara sauce.  There is a difference in quality, but it's pretty hard to make it bad enough to **** that up.

There's truly so much to be alarmed about here my friend. Let's see if I can break this down:

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

It's lunch at your office.

I teach

You forgot to bring your lunch. 

No, I did not. Also, if I did, I fast like a man and double my calories for dinner.

Just before you're forced to go on a Taco Bell run,

I assume that you are 22 or under posting this. I loved it in college...now it's a step above dog food...albeit that's an insult to dog food.

your intern

LOL

brings a bunch of Little Ceasar's pizza with the marinara dipping sauce. 

The dipping sauce is $1 and the pizza is $5. I assume by "a bunch", that's an exact order for Little Caesars, unlike the "Medium, Large, or X-Large" designations at actual edible pizza places.

You don't eat that free pizza?

Would you actually PAY for Little Caesars? I mean, there are a lot of things that I'd EAT. There aren't nearly as many that I'd pay for.

Seriously though, it's all cheesy bread

CARDBOARD

with marinara sauce. 

If you aren't getting the Nacho cheese dipping sauce, you're doing pizza wrong, unless it's actually legit marinara sauce from a real pizza place. 

There is a difference in quality,

That's like saying "Meh, I mean, Trent Richardson and Adrian Peterson were both running backs".

but it's pretty hard to make it bad enough to **** that up.

Hard pass from me, although I could split half of one in college with a buddy for $2.50, so I ate my fill.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I assume that you are 22 or under posting this. I loved it in college...now it's a step above dog food...albeit that's an insult to dog food.

....yeah, let's assume I'm 22.  It's better that way.

• Like 2

I'll eat free Little Ceasars no problem. I haven't paid for it since freshman year of college though. $5 will probably buy you two slices, or a slice and a breadstick/drink most anywhere else. I'd take the single slice of literally anything else. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

fDCkJQ72.jpg

Take it back. You owe us all an apology.

It's the fast food of pizza. Not great, but cheap and good enough. Their $5 lunch special might be the best fast food deal out there. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Daniel said:

It's lunch at your office.  You forgot to bring your lunch.  Just before you're forced to go on a Taco Bell run, your intern brings a bunch of Little Ceasar's pizza with the marinara dipping sauce.  You don't eat that free pizza?

Seriously though, it's all cheesy bread with marinara sauce.  There is a difference in quality, but it's pretty hard to make it bad enough to **** that up.

Not only do I not eat that pizza, I fire the **** out of that intern.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

It's the fast food of pizza. Not great, but cheap and good enough. Their $5 lunch special might be the best fast food deal out there. 

HE CALLED IT BEAUTIFUL! THAT IS NOT BEAUTIFUL! It's edible and sufficient for those on the brink of starvation and/or college students. Also, the CiCi's $4.99 lunch buffet is far superior. The pizza is also awful, but you can have as much of it as you want, get it made to order, have unlimited topings, and add mediocre cinnamon rolls. You can also ingest about 8,000 calories without realizing it.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You don't get to tell us winter is coming until you've watched Game of Thrones.

I watched every single episode yesterday.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

No amount of ****ting on Little Casesars, as much as they deserve it, will distract me from this.

If pandering to the masses on obvious issues can win presidential elections, it will work here.