What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

yeah i think link got removed for some reason. i may not understand the rules still. thought hyperlinks were cool. but yeah it's a solid listen. 

I removed the link. You're not allowed to link to anything with language that isn't forum appropriate. Pretty simple rule. 

Oh i will dude! thanks for the heads up. hahah same(podcast junkie!) Love Ari lol. He is becoming one of those comics,  who is just one of the funnest people alive just being him self not even doing there material or trying at all to be funny,  like Burr, Joey Diaz, Jim Breuer , Dave Attell , Adam Carolla, Tom Segura. 

Just now, MrDrew said:

I removed the link. You're not allowed to link to anything with language that isn't forum appropriate. Pretty simple rule. 

We had the rules explained by Webby and other mods , your not allow to embed links with "offensive" language but can hyper link them. 

7 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Grandma's Boy is one of the more underrated gems of the 2000's also iyam 

Dude i still die over that movie all the damn time. 

When Nick Swardson refers/calls his parents his room mates, i die/still die over that joke. 

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Dude i still die over that movie all the damn time. 

When Nick Swardson refers/calls his parents his room mates, i die/still die over that joke. 

"No man's ever been brave enough to try that!"

"One man is.. Roll it!"

"We'll go to the looney bin together bro, I don't give a hoot!"

quote that all the time lmao

Edited by jfinley88
  • Like 1

So, I've had an appointment setup with my tattoo artist for a few months now, appointment is on Saturday. When I set the appointment up, I didn't know that I would be going to the beach about 3 weeks after this appointment.. so now I'm at a crossroads. I read the story of the guy who died because he got a tattoo and went to the beach a few weeks later, and got an infection which took his life. So now I'm shook. I usually heal faster than most people, but it's just something that's been on my mind. You guys think enough time will have gone by? Need second opinions. 

Just now, coors said:

So, I've had an appointment setup with my tattoo artist for a few months now, appointment is on Saturday. When I set the appointment up, I didn't know that I would be going to the beach about 3 weeks after this appointment.. so now I'm at a crossroads. I read the story of the guy who died because he got a tattoo and went to the beach a few weeks later, and got an infection which took his life. So now I'm shook. I usually heal faster than most people, but it's just something that's been on my mind. You guys think enough time will have gone by? Need second opinions. 

Don't go in the water. Cover it when you're in the sun. You'll be fine.

And take comfort in the fact that if you die because your 3-week-old tattoo got infected, you deserve to be purged from the gene pool.

2 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

And take comfort in the fact that if you die because your 3-week-old tattoo got infected, you deserve to be purged from the gene pool.

Damn, tell me how you really feel. 

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Send out some resumes and market yourself with the new responsibilities, then bail.

That's been on the cards for some time. 

I had before and got some significant interest, but I'm hoping with the change of situation will save me from upheaval.