What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

If the tonic comes in to mess with the gin at all, you're doing it wrong?

Then again, I buy very nice gin these days, thanks to a nice littler distillery in Duluth, MN.

Have you had the Bent Paddle Whiskey? They distill the mash from Bent Paddle's Black Ale. Really good.

17 minutes ago, D82 said:

That feeling when you've paid all your bills and still have money leftover. 

I...I'm not sure what to do with myself. 

The YNAB method. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

The YNAB method. 

It's just going to be weird. Actually be able to save and invest some money and have enough to go out more often now and then within reason. 

Couple episodes in now and I still cant get over how Dexter is now a funeral director. I literally just finished Dexter and this role is exactly the opposite. I keep expecting him to.. i dunno, kill someone. Or at least be ruthless. Instead he is shaming his boyfriend and talking to dead people. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Couple episodes in now and I still cant get over how Dexter is now a funeral director. I literally just finished Dexter and this role is exactly the opposite. I keep expecting him to.. i dunno, kill someone. Or at least be ruthless. Instead he is shaming his boyfriend and talking to dead people. 

@Matts4313 this is a warning for blatantly posting in the wrong thread. Don’t let it happen again. 

-tyty

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

How’s the new gig 

I bartended for the first time today and it was slow and relatively easy. It’s more overwhelming on paper but it’ll also be tough af when it’s busy, esp this weekend being Memorial Day and all

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I bartended for the first time today and it was slow and relatively easy. It’s more overwhelming on paper but it’ll also be tough af when it’s busy, esp this weekend being Memorial Day and all

As someone who is generally drunk, I will keep you in my prayers 

4 minutes ago, mission27 said:

As someone who is generally drunk, I will keep you in my prayers 

I’ve been a bartender underling for a year now, drunk people don’t scare me. Just last Saturday some random customer dude was in the storage basement ****house drunk and yelling “**** you cameras!” and I just laughed and showed him where the elevator was. Drunkards are just entertaining for the most part