What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'd like to emphasize that @Dome is solely here so we can pull the "we don't hate southerners, we have a southerner friend" card, and will have no impact on policy decisions.

I’m.... I’m from the Pacific Northwest 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We'll put him in our cabinet. Not the group of consultants, we're just going to build a cabinet and shove him in it.

1) Can I be in charge of the box?

2) do I get a costume? Thinking a gimp suit or something similar would be ideal 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'd like to emphasize that @Dome is solely here so we can pull the "we don't hate southerners, we have a southerner friend" card, and will have no impact on policy decisions.

HE'S FROM PORTLAND YOU NEANDERTHAL

1 minute ago, Dome said:

1) Can I be in charge of the box? 

Building a cabinet for me will involve a hammer, so it's safe to assume you'll kill yourself in a glorious display of Darwinism.

So, get started.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I have no idea why I thought he was from the south...

I have a hillbilly drawl 

so I could pass 

people have asked me if I’m from the south because of the lazy way I talk (no offense to people in the south)

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

I have a hillbilly drawl 

so I could pass 

people have asked me if I’m from the south because of the lazy way I talk (no offense to people in the south)

I mean also I feel like my initial impression of you involved some story where you were talking about how you got royally hammered in front of your wife's family and were taking your clothes off or something. Which could happen anywhere, but let's be honest, that's the Southern Charm people talk about.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Likewise, people ask me if I'm from up North because I talk like a pretentious jerk.

Turns out, I'm just a pretentious jerk.

• Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean also I feel like my initial impression of you involved some story where you were talking about how you got royally hammered in front of your wife's family and were taking your clothes off or something. Which could happen anywhere, but let's be honest, that's the Southern Charm people talk about.

I hadn’t eaten all day and had spent the previous 6 hours fighting a house fire and they thought it was a good idea to let me have a ****pile of beer

im playing the “hero card” and taking no responsibility

the house was a total loss, burned all the way down. I’m not taking responsibility for that either.

(****pile is a southern term, I think)

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

I hadn’t eaten all day and had spent the previous 6 hours fighting a house fire and they thought it was a good idea to let me have a ****pile of beer

im playing the “hero card” and taking no responsibility

the house was a total loss, burned all the way down. I’m not taking responsibility for that either.

(****pile is a southern term, I think)

Oh don't take that as criticism. My 2 thoughts were:

1. That dudes from the sotuh

2. He's fun at parties