What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i was just chillin on a dock behind the place im staying at right now and a gator legit came at me. i ****in sprinted for like 3 minutes top speed and it sounded like it was tailing me the whole time but i might've just been trippin. i just got back to my place and it feels like i sprained every ligament in my body 

You only lost sight of the gator cause it wanted you to. Your house isn’t safe

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tyty said:

You only lost sight of the gator cause it wanted you to. Your house isn’t safe

duuude im still in fight or flight. i heard a croak and was thinking like nahhh gators definitely aren't in rivers, which i don't know why i thought that cause where else would they be. so i just kept sitting there listening to music and fishing and then in the bush next to me a heard a bird freaking out and was like damn wassup and then it like slowly emerged from the bush thing and was like frozen like holy ****. and then it was inching towards me and daaaaarted away and it made like a little grunt noise like it was taking off so i definitely think it followed me for at least a couple seconds because it was making like straining noises. duuuude im still shook holy **** lol 

• Like 4

On 8/22/2019 at 9:01 AM, Tyty said:

Deep fried Cajun peanuts in the south = 👍🏻

Boiled peanuts in the south = 👎🏻

23 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'll never understand the fascination with boiled peanuts of any kind, regardless of flavor. 

Boiled peanuts are delicious. As is every other peanut creation.

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, this is America. You have the right to be wrong.

We've already established you are utterly lost and incorrect on everything food related. 

I've got no dog in this fight, but I have to now assume that boiled peanuts are good.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

We've already established you are utterly lost and incorrect on everything food related. 

Me loving pulled pork w/slaw yet saying it's not THE BEST sandwich apparently now means that I know nothing about food.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I've got no dog in this fight, but I have to now assume that boiled peanuts are good.

Sure, go ahead and try them. If you enjoy soggy/mushy peanuts that are in between crunchy peanuts/peanut butter and semi-hot and borderline lukewarm, then they're right up your alley.