What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

been thinking of getting in to some casual sport analytics as a bit of a side hustle to see if i can make some side hustle money out of that, and there isn’t a huge established presence of that sort of thing in australia yet either so

there anyone with any sort of sports analytics experience that knows where to start or what to start with? i’ve already got experience in statistical modelling and all that jazz so that’s already there 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 2:49 PM, Webmaster said:

Stop insulting members of the forum.

Can we take a moment to recognize that Webby was lured out to post this and TLO wasn’t even involved. We’ve truly come a very long way. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

been thinking of getting in to some casual sport analytics as a bit of a side hustle to see if i can make some side hustle money out of that, and there isn’t a huge established presence of that sort of thing in australia yet either so

there anyone with any sort of sports analytics experience that knows where to start or what to start with? i’ve already got experience in statistical modelling and all that jazz so that’s already there 

I used to write some stuff as a side hustle.  I don't know too much about analytics, but I imagine if you're talking about stuff online, then the market is probably the same, or at least similar to the online sports "journalism" stuff.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Sorry man, hopefully whomever is affected comes out the other side stronger.

He died within a week I'm pretty sure of them finding the tumors. It's crazy how someone can go from being perfectly healthy to passing away within a few weeks

Just now, vikesfan89 said:

He died within a week I'm pretty sure of them finding the tumors. It's crazy how someone can go from being perfectly healthy to passing away within a few weeks

I guess if the options are that or long time pain and suffering thats the better option. Allows you time to say your goodbyes at least. 

20 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I guess if the options are that or long time pain and suffering thats the better option. Allows you time to say your goodbyes at least. 

That was my thought when my sister died in a car accident a decade ago, that I greedily wished it had been an illness or something so I could’ve at least said goodbye.