What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, ET80 said:

The $175k thread - at least, the first 10 pages - was a quality troll job. Just reading through that, it's a great little reminder that we're all united when it comes down to it.

That's worth something, right?

He walked an amazing line. Consistently trolling, but staying close enough to a real topic and acting mad about it. 

"I heard about a scandal on the Baltimore police force" 11 pages in is amazing. He started from that. That's Dave Chappelle saying "so I kicked her right in the" and working back to the punch line.

He called you and @vike daddy "Texas and vikings daddy". 

"I smoke tree" singular.

The $175k job thread was an out of touch kid who posted one hilarious topic title and got roasted for 15 pages. The cop thread was 15 solid pages of top tier trolling. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He walked an amazing line. Consistently trolling, but staying close enough to a real topic and acting mad about it. 

"I heard about a scandal on the Baltimore police force" 11 pages in is amazing. He started from that. That's Dave Chappelle saying "so I kicked her right in the" and working back to the punch line.

He called you and @vike daddy "Texas and vikings daddy". 

"I smoke tree" singular.

The $175k job thread was an out of touch kid who posted one hilarious topic title and got roasted for 15 pages. The cop thread was 15 solid pages of top tier trolling. 

You forgot about his fear of torture. That was a game changer.

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

You forgot about his fear of torture. That was a game changer.

Yes how he was simultaneously going to be smoking weed and couldn't be bothered to write coherent English, but he was all set to die as along as he wasn't tortured.

"What's PC" was tremendous. And somehow we all missed this gem:

Gotcha so the driver must present an ID .

ive seen videos of guys ignoring the officer after he asked for the ID. They just sit there and look at the officer .

so I'm like sheesh .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

My money is that he got a temp guard job and took what will end up being a fairly high profile nap.

Or, he defied the odds in Baltimore, solved the Hae Min Lee case, and is currently up for Lieutenant. 

That would be a happy ending.

EDIT: WHY DIDN'T I ASK HIM ABOUT SERIAL! THAT'S BASED IN BALTIMORE DAMMIT, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AN EXAM FOR HIM TO TAKE, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN 30 PAGES OF GREATNESS!

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Or, he defied the odds in Baltimore, solved the Hae Min Lee case, and is currently up for Lieutenant. 

That would be a happy ending.

EDIT: WHY DIDN'T I ASK HIM ABOUT SERIAL! THAT'S BASED IN BALTIMORE DAMMIT, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AN EXAM FOR HIM TO TAKE, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN 30 PAGES OF GREATNESS!

I like the idea of him live-tweeting serial, or really anything for that matter.

• Like 1