What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So about four or five years ago my parents went on a road trip to Wyoming/Yellowstone. They brought me back a "Wyoming Whiskey" t-shirt. I didn't realize it was an actual distillery until I found a bottle of it today at a liquor store.

All I have to say is.... dear God, this is the best whiskey I've ever had.

24 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Not sure Evans shoulders much, if any of the responsibility for this one.

Eh, I don't actually care about that. Just love having the chance to talk about Heath Evans being stupid.

2 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Eh, I don't actually care about that. Just love having the chance to talk about Heath Evans being stupid.

Yeah I can't stand him as a TV personality. Kind of a Saints legend though so I have fond memories of him.

in Heath Evans defense, if you showed me a 2013 Eagles schedule and told me it was the 2017, i wouldn't know the difference unless i googled it. I always have a hard time remembering the schedule. I can remember  stuff about  drafts, jersey numbers, stats, big plays, trivial things all day about football. I always am one of those people who doesn't care about the schedule so much, like i can't stand the Eagles poster who blames the schedule for the Eagles sucking lol, maybe it would help if we drafted All Pros every once and while , the easiest schedule is still the hardest if you suck at drafting. 

But that is hilarious as hell LOL! I can't believe no producer picked that up or any one before it went out. Makes you wonder if you can get a job there like just write them a e mail " ill work for cheap and i pay attention like a little bit.." cause they must just be hiring temps now or something lol  the NFL is hurting after last season. 

6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

What? How?

I honestly didn't realize it until another fan brought him up one time and a bunch of people chimed in. I mostly remember him getting hurt the year we won the SB, but he did play really well for us for a few years. I think the fact his signing was in 2009 definitely plays a part in people's love for him. He kinda just got grandfathered in to Saints legendry. It's not like they're at capacity or anything.

8 hours ago, iPwn said:
9 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

...well. That was anti-climactic.

I gave up the spoiler on page 3... to you.

You assume that I read what you say. You're not on a blocked list but you are on the "scroll past really quickly" list.