What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, theJ said:

Hey i have a picture now.  Though i will likely change it yet. 

Just now, theJ said:

The new upload tool is nice - being able to crop it on the site is a nice feature.

testing testing 1 2 3

Quoting seems improved. I like it! The embedded tweets and youtube links are great. Lot of cool stuff so far, haven't even checked out mobile yet.

25 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

testing testing 1 2 3

Quoting seems improved. I like it! The embedded tweets and youtube links are great. Lot of cool stuff so far, haven't even checked out mobile yet.

I've been operating strictly on mobile - huge leap from the old format. I personally think it operates a lot like Facebook mobile.

I actually might get a new phone, JUST because of this rollout. 

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

So I created a new email for this forum. Attached it to the gmail app (which I don't use otherwise), turned on all notifications both in FF and gmail, and now I basically have push notifications from FF.

BVYy3aR.jpg

I'll be messing around with it to set it up how I want, but this is really nice.

Yeah that's a great feature.

I can't mess with it right now, but can you set it up to get a notification when someone posts a new thread in a specific forum?

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah that's a great feature.

I can't mess with it right now, but can you set it up to get a notification when someone posts a new thread in a specific forum?

Yup. Just follow the whole forum and set that notification up.

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

Are we all "veteran members"?

All who get pulled over from the old forum are, yes. It'll be extremely hard for new members to get that distinction.

I'd also think about changing that avy if I were you.

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I actually might get a new phone, JUST because of this rollout. 

I decided last night that I am too. I have a POS android that T-Mobile gave me for free as some promo. It's incredibly slow. I didn't have wifi or data available at work at the time so I didn't care about my phone.

Now we have wifi at work and 4g data can be found in the parking lot, but I'll need a better phone to take advantage of this. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I like the fact that your "likes" are anonymous (I think..). Won't lead to quid-pro-quo type stuff. 

I'm having trouble figuring out how to remove embedded youtube links within quote boxes though. Tried right clicking.

They aren't, possibly should be. But I also like the juicy drama that could unfold because they're not.

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

They aren't, possibly should be. But I also like the juicy drama that could unfold because they're not.

Yes, likes are not anonymous.  But i'm not sure they should be.  I like knowing who liked something of mine, and want people to know when i like something of theirs.

• Like 1

Just now, theJ said:

Yes, likes are not anonymous.  But i'm not sure they should be.  I like knowing who liked something of mine, and want people to know when i like something of theirs.

Same