What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Are cherries a little overrated? They taste really good, but you got to squirrel at them to not eat the seed. Im not crazy about food i get to vigorously work at. Pomegranites come to mind to, another food you got to go deep into a squirrel state of mind to attack. 

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Everybody needs an avy. And quick. All these silhouettes are confusing.

Visit my mediocre gallery. As you may notice I don't really have anything made yet. That is part of the mediocre experience. You get a little bit at a time and what you get isn't really all that special. Stay tuned for more. 

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Are cherries a little overrated? They taste really good, but you got to squirrel at them to not eat the seed. Im not crazy about food i get to vigorously work at. Pomegranites come to mind to, another food you got to go deep into a squirrel state of mind to attack. 

Tbh most of the cherries ive had in my life have been underwhelming but worth the long term investment. 

The cook on our boat sucks, and even worse he thinks he's great and hovers around everyone asking them how it is, just searching to be praised. 

He asked the question today and a guy responded, "Awful, there isn't a single thing on the line that isn't slop."

Cook got all upset and wrote on the white board where the food menu goes, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you!!!"

Someone scribbled, "If it tastes like the food, no need to worry", when no one was looking :D

• Like 1

Wow, webby will let anyone here... even me.

Btw, I tested the feature where if you ignore what the beta invite email says and try to use your password for the old site and fail to login 3 times, your account gets locked out for 15 minutes. It worked great!

Edited by skywindO2

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

The cook on our boat sucks, and even worse he thinks he's great and hovers around everyone asking them how it is, just searching to be praised. 

He asked the question today and a guy responded, "Awful, there isn't a single thing on the line that isn't slop."

Cook got all upset and wrote on the white board where the food menu goes, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you!!!"

Someone scribbled, "If it tastes like the food, no need to worry", when no one was looking :D

What type of boat is this? That is hilarious.