What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

53 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Home from concert. Have to be at work in 3.5 hours. Been up since 8am yesterday morning. Worth it.

Adam Lambert isn't Freddie Mercury, but he's probably as close as anyone will ever come to it. Finally getting to see Roger Taylor and Brian May perform live was amazing as well. 

Saw them last summer at IOW festival, really worth it. 

12 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Nobody important. Just an account that has mysteriously handed out 86 likes.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/guidelines/

Forum Rules 

• Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs. 
  • Personal attacks, name calling, and threats to other members are not allowed. 
  • Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members.  
  • Do not post copyrighted material. 
  • Do not promote (SPAM) other websites in your posts, signatures, or PMs. 
  • You may not discuss race, religion, politics, or sexual-orientation on these forums. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs. 
  • You are only allowed one username. Anyone caught with multiple usernames may receive a ban.  
  • Finally, this is a business and if you are doing anything which the webmaster deems 'bad for business' you will be asked to stop. If you choose to ignore the webmaster, you'll receive a ban. 

Time to ban @iPwn and @iPwn Test.

7 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Saw them last summer at IOW festival, really worth it. 

Listening to a Queen CD is barely worth my time... lol 

They are so overrated. 

I can't remember the last time some one put on a good Queen song that we got down to, that wasn't Another One Bites the Dust or We are the Champions or We Will Rock You.. Which are possibly 3 of the most over played songs of all time. 

5 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Listening to a Queen CD is barely worth my time... lol 

They are so overrated. 

I can't remember the last time some one put on a good Queen song that we got down to, that wasn't Another One Bites the Dust or We are the Champions or We Will Rock You.. Which are possibly 3 of the most over played songs of all time. 

Fat Bottomed Girls is a personal favourite of mine. 

1985 Live Aid was possibly the greatest stage performance by any band ever. 

13 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Fat Bottomed Girls is a personal favourite of mine. 

1985 Live Aid was possibly the greatest stage performance by any band ever. 

LOL.. 

You got to give them credit they were sorta a head of there time given the  big booty love. Now every song is about a girl with a big butt. 

8 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

LOL.. 

You got to give them credit they were sorta a head of there time given the  big booty love. Now every song is about a girl with a big butt. 

14 years before Sir Mix A Lot released Baby Got Back. 

• Like 1