What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, iPwn said:

Only problem is I kinda hate the Jaguars right now. If I could find one like that for the Cubs, would be an instant cop.

LOL i feel ya, i hate the Eagles right now to. Have you seen how ugly our fan gear is?? Our team colors in Lids for instances go from anywhere from aqua green to blue green to teal. 

Cubs have great colors, you could wear any Cubs piece of fan gear with anything pretty much. 

Just now, steadypimpin said:

Never thought I'd see fanny packs make a comeback. I swear people are bringing back all the bad styles from the 90s.

Oh god the frosted tips.
giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I gave you a football and then removed it. Just so you'd get the notification. I can almost deal with the constant reminder of SB34, but if you start handing out footballs to Jags fans, you're banned.

Would you describe it as reaching out to give me a football, but just not quite being able to cross the official line of giving me the football?

If you'd like, I can link images that better describe what I'm trying to explain.

• Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Would you describe it as reaching out to give me a football, but just not quite being able to cross the official line of giving me the football?

If you'd like, I can link images that better describe what I'm trying to explain.

I think it's probably closer to giving a city a football team, but eventually taking it back from them.

5 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I like that girls are bringing back the chokers. 

Oh I had very inappropriate thoughts of girls that wore chokers back in the day. They were definitely my kryptonite.

Jaime Foxx : "I had a party with 3,000 people, Floyd Mayweather, Puff Daddy, Kanye, Nas, Chris Brown, i set up the girls for the party they were all 10's but not stuck up, i had multiple DJ's and stages, im telling you Joe im a normal down to earth guy! "

Joe Rogan: "Yeah i see it your are just a normal guy,  that is so interesting you can still stay so humble and so real and still be such a normal every day down to earth guy. "

Edited by Bednarik60

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tbh @titans0021and @iPwn I don't get the whole Jags/Titans "rivalry". Both teams have sucked for a decade so just bring ice cream over and hug it out. No big thing.

Gregg Williams makes this impossible.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tbh @titans0021and @iPwn I don't get the whole Jags/Titans "rivalry". Both teams have sucked for a decade so just bring ice cream over and hug it out. No big thing.

We crushed their dreams the one year they were good and then Fisher called Jacksonville the Titans second home. They've always seemed mad about it.

Plus it's been a long-time rivalry for third-place in the AFC South.