What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Not really, but this is probably the case. Banks are easy to hate. I was referencing that your bank probably hates you too. 

Anyways, tell us what happened. 

They updated their mobile banking without alerting me. So I woke up this morning and my info wasn’t working on the app so I went on the website and it wasn’t working so I called customer service and was on hold for 40 mins just for them to say they’ve moved on from that app, made a new app that does the exact same thing and all prior log in credentials were obsolete lol

6 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Yes... The Saturn V that was used in the Apollo missions was built primarily by Boeing, with Rocketdyne engines. 

NASA generates the requirements and is involved in overall design, but all the systems and components are subcontracted, as well as fabrication.

Did they win the space race that way though?

11 hours ago, Tyty said:

They updated their mobile banking without alerting me. So I woke up this morning and my info wasn’t working on the app so I went on the website and it wasn’t working so I called customer service and was on hold for 40 mins just for them to say they’ve moved on from that app, made a new app that does the exact same thing and all prior log in credentials were obsolete lol

Yeah, that's pretty crappy. If you're updating your mobile platform, the least you can do is carry over user ID/PW stuff. Only reason an FI wouldn't do that is if they got compromised and needed to update stuff.

Which...is actually possible. 

36 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, that's pretty crappy. If you're updating your mobile platform, the least you can do is carry over user ID/PW stuff. Only reason an FI wouldn't do that is if they got compromised and needed to update stuff.

Which...is actually possible. 

Seems likely actually.  Sounds like they might have been trying to hide it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

Seems likely actually.  Sounds like they might have been trying to hide it.

This is assuming that @Tyty has been reading every notice coming into his inbox. 

Is that an assumption you want to make?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is assuming that @Tyty has been reading every notice coming into his inbox. 

Is that an assumption you want to make?

Definitely not.  I am about 220 emails deep, myself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Y'all, I have now like 4 months until I get married.

What are the most valuable organs I can sell?

I swear the 2 aren't related.

The 7,000-pipe organ in Lausanne Cathedral is one of the most expensive instruments in the world, but experiencing its sheer power and unique harmonics is priceless.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/lausanne-organ-pulls-out-all-the-stops/127014

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

You want to get in on my heist movie with me where we steal this and sell it on the black market?

I want to get in on the heist movie where we plan to sell it on the black market but someone close to one of us gets kidnapped first and we turn it into a Taken type flick where we exchange the church organ for safe return of your fiancé 

• Like 1