What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Webmaster said:

I didn't know him personally.  He was a member on another forum I used to run a long time ago.  What about him?

Just asking if you knew how he had been or whats up with him in general. He was like a founding member here but hasnt posted in a while. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Just asking if you knew how he had been or whats up with him in general. He was like a founding member here but hasnt posted in a while. 

Oh...  he said he was tired of watching you slobber all over the Cowboys forum with your Dak love and was never posting again till you were gone.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Unfortunately I don't know what happened.   He hasn't posted in a couple years now.   He was member number 35 on the old forum.     

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Unfortunately I don't know what happened.   He hasn't posted in a couple years now.   He was member number 35 on the old forum.     

@ET80 and I were talking about what # member we were a while back. Is that something only you have access to? We couldnt find it. I think I was in the first ~150 people or so, but I could be wrong. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@ET80 and I were talking about what # member we were a while back. Is that something only you have access to? We couldnt find it. I think I was in the first ~150 people or so, but I could be wrong. 

You were member number 389.   If you go to the old forum the member link has your number in it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Webmaster said:

I was member 2.  We don't talk about 1.  Dun. Dun. Dun.    

It was a test account.  :D

made the co-creator "disappear" to reap full financial benefits i respect it. we'll all run with the "test account" narrative though. 

• Like 2