What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

46 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Excedrin is the GOAT hangover cure. 

Excedrin, a bowl of pho, Pepto capsule. Done and done.

Granted, at my age - hangovers are a three day affair now.

21 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

You ever drink Tulsi? Parents? 

No, but parents did. 

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

No, but parents did. 

Its good stuff, good for you. I like to every few month take a break from coffee and run Tulsi and a few other teas, but Tulsi has a really different thing going on then other teas in terms of the feeling it gives, its  very refreshing  and gives you this better sense of well being feeling sorta feeling. 

9 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Thought I was muted during a conference call but apparently not. Everyone heard me vacuum the room and they were not happy about it.

I had somebody throw something at me while we were on a company-wide conference call, and it hit my mouse, and somehow clicked the share video button. Kinda fun to get 4-500 IM's telling you you're sharing video while you're goofing off because you're just listening to executives drone on about mission statements.

13 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

I had somebody throw something at me while we were on a company-wide conference call, and it hit my mouse, and somehow clicked the share video button. Kinda fun to get 4-500 IM's telling you you're sharing video while you're goofing off because you're just listening to executives drone on about mission statements.

Thankfully there wasn't that many people on the call, just the 10 on my immediate team. On the really large meetings, I get automuted and won't have sharing rights. I'd consider my infraction pretty mild compared to some of the things I've seen or heard though. I'd take the vacuum over the crying baby or barking dog in the background anyday. 

I love when you get to see what other people are doing during meetings. My manager recently accidentally shared the wrong monitor and he was clearly browsing vacation deals and not paying attention. 

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Could you ask corporate to see if they will help pay for whatever certification you need?

Pretty sure they reimburse but, if you leave the company within a 5 year window of said reimbursement, you have to pay them back for it. 

Went to Subway because I needed something quick to eat. And there’s a lady doing a supervised visit with her kid here. This is depressing.