What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

20 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

I also hate how dogs are pushed so hard in society.

Part of being a proud European male is having a love for dogs, for shame B60

I like cats too, ferocious little things, but dogs have so much utility and are very rewarding.

Just now, packerrfan74 said:

Started hanging everything in and decorating my "man cave". Anyone have any recommendations on things I should put on the wall, or unique memorabilia pieces to go in there?

All depends on what you're into. My walls are covered in my Comic-Con bags and badges, art I've bought at Comic-Cons, a couple signs, and a corner of collectible discs that are autographed by pro disc golfers.

If you're looking to go all football, jerseys, player posters/art, a team logo of some kind, a stadium picture or model are some thing I think work.

4 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

All depends on what you're into. My walls are covered in my Comic-Con bags and badges, art I've bought at Comic-Cons, a couple signs, and a corner of collectible discs that are autographed by pro disc golfers.

If you're looking to go all football, jerseys, player posters/art, a team logo of some kind, a stadium picture or model are some thing I think work.

This is what I have right now on the "main" wall. I'm trying to mix it up a bit though elsewhere in the room. I plan on filling that wall with 8x10s. Any recommendations on art pieces that would fit appropriately for someone in their mid 20s?

EDIT: Please ignore the horrendous cable management

Edited by packerrfan74

20 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

Started hanging everything in and decorating my "man cave". Anyone have any recommendations on things I should put on the wall, or unique memorabilia pieces to go in there?

a picture of Nelson Agholor's hands. 

Trust me. Going to be worth a fortune after this year. 

38 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Part of being a proud European male is having a love for dogs, for shame B60

I like cats too, ferocious little things, but dogs have so much utility and are very rewarding.

Talking my language. 

Most people i know with dogs, have zero utility for them, they are way under walked under worked, they dont have purpose besides "protection" at best. 

But if you do, that is wonderful and the way it should be. 

6 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

This is what I have right now on the "main" wall. I'm trying to mix it up a bit though elsewhere in the room. I plan on filling that wall with 8x10s. Any recommendations on art pieces that would fit appropriately for someone in their mid 20s?

EDIT: Please ignore the horrendous cable management

I think one of the cheese hats would look cool hanging up. A good picture of Lambeau Field, or a print of a painting would fit the theme. 

Art is always subjective. I've see stuff that looks like monkey feces finger paintings, and people call it a masterpiece. If you're going to put any type of art up, go with what you like. Not everybody is going to like it, regardless of what it is. 

Here's the posters and print I have now. There's a few more I just got and need frames for.

609072545f69ada77490ee75e8e9b22f.jpg tumblr_oar6qh14zz1ri74e4o2_1280.jpg

24d719e9fb1d8053da87a917bb3847d3--peggy-

Not everybody loves them, but my family does. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

@packerrfan74 needs a lot of  anything Favre, Santa Dotson, Gilbert Brown, Antonio Freeman sir. 

Coincidentally, I have a gravedigger 8x10 auto on the way! And I already have that Super Bowl 31 picture signed by Favre. Freeman has been on the list.. as well as Sharpe.

Reggie of course is on the list, but I cannot afford that right now. An 8x10 is like $300+

Edited by packerrfan74

1 minute ago, packerrfan74 said:

Coincidentally, I have a gravedigger 8x10 auto on the way! And I already have that Super Bowl 31 picture signed by Favre. Freeman has been on the list.. as well as Sharpe.

Yeah you guys had a lot of really dope players back in the day, i could geek out if i was you. 

Edited by Bednarik60