What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Geez man, sorry to hear that. I've actually had two of my coworkers die on the job (different instances). One had an anurysum, the other had a heart attack.

Dude was 60 years old, but he has just gotten his physical updated about a week ago. 

53 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Dude was 60 years old, but he has just gotten his physical updated about a week ago. 

I was actually about two feet away from the guy who had the anurysum when it happened. He started slurring his words then fell down. We all went into panic mode, and security came in to administer aide, then an ambulance got there quickly.

He wasn't much older than me - maybe about 3-5 years older (I was maybe in my late 20s then). Crazy.

19 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I was actually about two feet away from the guy who had the anurysum when it happened. He started slurring his words then fell down. We all went into panic mode, and security came in to administer aide, then an ambulance got there quickly.

He wasn't much older than me - maybe about 3-5 years older (I was maybe in my late 20s then). Crazy.

You just never know. 

15 hours ago, The LBC said:

I've been advocating on your behalf.  But I'm still waiting to get compensated in anything other than snide remarks by Webby.  So until I get paid, you don't either.

I appreciate it. But you know me, just send a 30 pack of Keystone Lights to me every month and I'll be a happy man. Those are better than money.

Just now, CaribouLou said:

I appreciate it. But you know me, just send a 30 pack of Keystone Lights to me every month and I'll be a happy man. Those are better than money.

Well, at least you stay hydrated with your slightly-hop-flavored water in a can.

15 hours ago, The LBC said:

I've been advocating on your behalf.  But I'm still waiting to get compensated in anything other than snide remarks by Webby.  So until I get paid, you don't either.

You don’t get paid? Webby must be giving you the Milton treatment, because I get a direct deposit every month.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

You don’t get paid? Webby must be giving you the Milton treatment, because I get a direct deposit every month.

I'm still waiting for my damn stapler!  And cake.  I was told there would be cake.

2 hours ago, fretgod99 said:
3 hours ago, iPwn said:

How about this? ?

I see a white square. That doesn't seem particularly condescending.

Yay! Now it shows up. Must be a mobile thing.

For the record, I generally just assume you're always being condescending. So it's not like what you post makes much difference.

Just now, fretgod99 said:

Yay! Now it shows up. Must be a mobile thing.

For the record, I generally just assume you're always being condescending. So it's not like what you post makes much difference.

Get a better browser. Or install an extension.