What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

P2ExWAd.jpg

My drive home. City across the river has been evacuated to the city I work in, so my city has doubled in size essentially. 160 homes evacuated, local businesses at a standstill.

Fire started because a kid lit a firework on a trail. He's been identified and located, they'll be bringing charges after the fire is handled. Its a bad one, 3200 acres and threatening Bonneville Dam power lines.

So eerie. It's been dark all day and you can't see the sun. Everything is orange. Upwind of the fire is a clear and sunny day. 

It's really cool, but also sad and infuriating. Glad they caught the kid so quick.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

5 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Have you ever found yourself in stop and go traffic and through the rear view mirror noticed the girl driving the car behind you is really cute. Since you're single, hopelessly desperate, and have nothing better to think about while it takes you 20 minutes to meander about a mile, you start planning your entire life together. Everything from vacations and a wedding. Then she pulls out a cigarette and you immediately start planning a divorce. Did your imagination think of the finances of the marriage? Did you sign a prenup? 

No, but I have sat in stop and go traffic watching a perv in the vehicle in front of me eye me like a piece of meat for like 20 min.

Had me so irked I needed a cig.

Well played

9 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Irma's not supposed to hit FL until like Sunday if it even does and Wal Marts already completely out of water. Although here I am at Wal Mart in the middle of the night trying to get water so I guess they have the right idea 

Drink your spit

12 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Irma's not supposed to hit FL until like Sunday if it even does and Wal Marts already completely out of water. Although here I am at Wal Mart in the middle of the night trying to get water so I guess they have the right idea 

this is the first i've heard there's a hurricane coming lol

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Yeah. State of emergency's been declared. So I'm probably gonna spend $200 on gas and watch nothing happen here from another state like last year. This is going to be a fun week 

Be careful, buddy. No bueno.

4 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

P2ExWAd.jpg

My drive home. City across the river has been evacuated to the city I work in, so my city has doubled in size essentially. 160 homes evacuated, local businesses at a standstill.

Fire started because a kid lit a firework on a trail. He's been identified and located, they'll be bringing charges after the fire is handled. Its a bad one, 3200 acres and threatening Bonneville Dam power lines.

So eerie. It's been dark all day and you can't see the sun. Everything is orange. Upwind of the fire is a clear and sunny day. 

It's really cool, but also sad and infuriating. Glad they caught the kid so quick.

Sounds horrible, be safe.

18 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Yeah. State of emergency's been declared. So I'm probably gonna spend $200 on gas and watch nothing happen here from another state like last year. This is going to be a fun week 

Oof that's rough. Now I feel bad for saying drink your spit. Do what you gotta do, definitely not worth getting caught in a disaster.

5 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Always have water at home.

A gallon per person, per day, 3 day minimum.