What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

forest fires. 

its "raining" ash right now from the forest fires. My car is covered in ash. Its so gross outside right now. 

Yeah England sounds chill, you never hear of much of anything weather over there, besides the typical stuff about no sun and lots of rain(who cares! Would kill for rain right now, not ash lol). 

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Yeah England sounds chill, you never hear of much of anything weather over there, besides the typical stuff about no sun and lots of rain(who cares! Would kill for rain right now, not ash lol). 

It's honestly not that bad, I work with some Canadian's who were shocked by how not rainy it was. We get a bad rep. 

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

its "raining" ash right now from the forest fires. My car is covered in ash. Its so gross outside right now. 

Same. It looked like it was snowing when I got home from work and it was 102 degrees.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Stay safe man.

I'm surrounded by asphalt now that I'm back home.

Mostly worried about friend family and the community I grew up in. The winds are dying down this morning, hoping they make some progress on this thing.

damn kids

• Like 1